Putting Your Pet's Health First
Brodheadsville Veterinary Clinic offers a wide variety of specialized veterinary care – preventive, diagnostic, and treatment options for your pets.
Whether you are seeking preventive veterinary care or are requiring help returning your dog or cat to excellent health, we will work with you to establish a health plan to assure your pet lives the longest and most comfortable life with you.
Our veterinary services include:
- Pet preventive health—The most cost-efficient way to keep pets healthy, promote longer life, and increase the overall well-being of your dog or cat is to provide him or her with regular preventive health care. We recommend annual or biannual physical exams, dental cleaning, annual blood work, regular vaccinations, annual screening for parasites, and the use of high-quality pet foods.
- Pet dental care—Just like humans, pets benefit from regular dental hygiene. From brushing at home and using dental chews to regular veterinary cleanings, our hospital can provide you with the tools and assistance you need.
- Veterinary surgery— Our veterinarians can closely track each animal’s vital condition during surgery. Our vets perform routine surgeries such as spays, neuters, and lump removals as well as soft tissue repair. In addition to our general veterinary practitioners, Brodheadsville Veterinary Clinic has a specialized, board-certified, veterinary surgeon available for more challenging cases such as back surgeries, cruciate repairs, and more involved abdominal surgeries.
- Veterinary internal medicine—When unusual or serious diseases affect pets, it is important to have highly qualified veterinarians and staff and a facility that is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. We are committed to the specialized training of our staff and the continual upgrading of our technologies so that our internal medicine abilities are exceptional.
- Digital X-ray—In order to provide higher quality imaging, we upgraded to digital X-ray. This technology allows us to more easily detect areas of concern on a pet’s X-ray images. We can also electronically send the X-rays to other veterinarians or specialists for consultation.
- In-house laboratory—With our in-house laboratory, we can efficiently diagnose numerous conditions including Lyme disease, feline leukemia, thyroid issues, the presence of internal parasites, and numerous types of imbalances in blood chemistry.
- Pet end-of-life care—As fellow pet owners, our staff understands the special bond that exists between pets and the families who love them. The impending loss of a pet can be stressful and difficult decisions may have to be made. Our hospital staff is here to help you through that process.
Question? Send us a message and a member of our team will get back with you as soon as possible.